sâmbătă, 24 noiembrie 2012

The oh-so-dreadful first post!


Hey guys!
After numerous talks with a few friends of mine, I've decided to start a blog. I've been thinking of starting my own blog for a while now but I have never had the courage to actually do it. Luckily, I have very persuasive friends who are also very supportive.
My friend and I have been thinking a lot about blog names and 'petit-chignon' came to me one day all of a sudden. I think it fits me perfectly because I wear my hair in a 'chignon' almost everyday (especially at the University) and since I have to wake up early and I'm in no mood for fancy or difficult hairdos this one is cute enough and easy to make.
My biggest fear is that there are so many blogs of all kinds nowadays on the web and it is quite challenging to keep your readers interested, so my strategy is to just be myself and not think about it too much. It's supposed to come naturally, right? I would like my blog to become something which every regular girl can relate to and I will try to update it as much as possible.
Thanks for reading and hope to see you around here!
Serena
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Niciun comentariu: