marți, 4 decembrie 2012

Lost Souls Forever




Hey guys! I've been really busy this past week so I didn't have time to update my blog properly. But now I'm back with a brand new post! 
 It was freezing outside this morning and when I woke up at 6:30, my first thought was to cover myself in blankets and sleep in. Unfortunately I couldn't do so because I had classes all day.
 During our break we caught a few brief moments of sunshine and took advantage of them for some pics.








Coat: ZARA, Sweater: H&M, Boots: MINNETONKA, Bag: BANANA REPUBLIC, Beanie: FOREVER 21, Sunglasses: H&M

Photos taken by: Alyx Serbanescu.

4 comentarii:

Jennifer spunea...

Love your hair!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

petit-chignon spunea...

thanks Jennifer! xx

Gaelle Schneider spunea...

Your bag is AMAZING !

petit-chignon spunea...

Thank you very much Gaelle!